From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of souther...@aol.com
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 8:46 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FeLV survey, please take part, just a personal one
to better undertsand FeLV.

he General sounds like a fabulous cat. It is great that he persisted.

Are you using l-lycine as a supplement?

Thanks, he is a really special guy. He's won all of us non-cat people
in the family over (except the dog, and she still hate him). I know of
Dr. Dodds from having an epileptic dog :-) I didn't realize that she
was involved with cats as well.

I'm going to talk to my vet this year about the vaccinations.  I don't
have my dog vaccinated any longer, and since General is now an inside
cat, I don't really see the need for him to be vaccinated.

Sidney