on the L-Lysine, my vet ordered an oral paste for me.  no one is sick right
now, but i give it as a preventative.  name is Enisyl-F, made by Vetoquinol in
Canada.  each ml contains 250mgof L Lysine HCL in a bse of purified water,
sorbitol, cod liver oil, zanthan gum, tuna flavor, soy lecithin, silica
aerogel, carmel color, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate.   they reccomend
1 - 2 ml a day for adults and 1ml for kittens.  anyone heard of this before?
got any comments?  dorlis