From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Heather
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 8:30 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] UPDATE: Tampa FL: Double suicide leaves 3 FELV+
cats, high kill facility

I hope I didn't sound angry in my post (angry towards the couple who
committed suicide)....I have dealt with severe depression my whole
life....when I have those thoughts though I know I have so many
precious little lives who need me.   I do however regret the pain that
caused these people to take their lives leaving these cats behind.