Giselle, yes-when we love them so deeply, the loss is inconsolable...for a long
time.  It's been more than a year since I lost my Baby Ruben, and I still mourn
him...but now that grief is tempered with memories of him as a teenie baby
doing all sorts of silly things...and I can smile.  I hope and pray your heart
continues to heal and that one day you will smile again.

Debbie (COL)
"The time is always right to do what is right" -  Martin Luther King