From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaryChristine
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 11:47 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] assist-feeding: was re: Darcy

first you put the cat's bib on, the one from marta's cafepress site that
says, "remember which one of us has the claws....."--there's actually quite
a good assist-feeding group, i'm told--someone, the link? belinda, you've
done assist-feeding a lot, yes? it's DEFINITELY something anyone with a
challenged cat should know how to do....

MC