Dear Michael and Char - Thank you for the update. I am sure we are all very happy to have helped get Boscoe to you, where he will live "happily ever after." Will look forward to further updates and pictures.

Pat K.
----- Original Message ----- From: <secondchancem...@aol.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 10:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Qs re CA/Urgent: FeLV+ senior boy needs money to getto sanctu...

well Boscoe  arrived here this afternoon, and i was drawn to him
immediately. this poor kitty really needed a home to go to. I want to thank everyone that donated to his travel and care fund. Both my wife and i are very happy to have him here, we look forward to further updates on his progress in
the future

Michael and Char
Second Chance Meows

In a message dated 5/27/2009 4:15:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,