Let me add my thanks to everyone.

We got Boscoe to Char and Michael yesterday afternoon.  He was GREAT on the
long car ride.  Even though we set up the back seat for him, he rode most of
the way on my lap or on the driver's lap, or on the armrest between us.  He was
looking out the window not scared at all.  He did go in the back once to use
the litterbox we set up for him.  And he had some of my chicken salad sandwich.

He was instantly comfortable at Char and Michael's place.  He was NOT crazy
about the dog but he'll adjust.  He was OK with the other cats, doing a little
nose-sniffing.  He liked the cat trees and rubbed his cheek against one of
them.  And he gave me a few forehead to forehead head butts before I left.

Talked to Char this morning and she tells me Boscoe is curled up on a pillow in
the bed room.  And he's been following her around and talking to her.  It seems
he knows he is home and has a family of his own now.

I really hope this boy has some good longevity ahead of him.  He's finally in a
good safe loving place and I hope he gets to enjoy it for a lonjg time.

Thanks you everyone for helping to get him there.  And thank you Michael and
Char for taking him in and loving him.