  From: Susan Finkelstein<mailto:susani...@msn.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 7:21 AM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] Rossi

  The kitty who passed was Rossi. His buddy is Martini -- Martini & Rossi!
  I have 13 other cats in the house, and would never forgive myself if I
somehow introduced the virus into the rest of the population. I do allow
Martini to play with another cat (who is an outcast by his own choosing --
hates all other cats except Martini & Rossi), but supervised and with the food
and water bowls and litter boxes put away. Also Martini likes to play
with/tease the dogs! He is quite the character, and has a real
mischievous/naughty streak.
  Thanks everyone for your kind words and thoughts about Rossi. We buried him
in our yard, so he can stay close.
  S.

felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org>