Bless you and all the good that you do for the kitties.Kathi
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Diane Rosenfeldt<mailto:drosenfe...@wi.rr.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 7:32 AM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Rossi

  I like that -- Martini and Rossi.  It's good that Martini gets to play with
  another kitty at least -- and torment the dogs, how good is that!!  I'm sure
  others will chime in with experience and advice on your situation, but have
  you considered vaccinating your others?  The stats are pretty good on that.

  Diane R.