Not sure if the phosphorus was high or low but they recommended getting tums
today and giving him some of that because his calcium was low.  He was given
fluids at the vet yesterday for dehydration but they didn't think they needed
to send me with fluids.  I noticed today he is eating litter.  I read it can be
a sign of anemia or a mineral deficiency.  Now I'm worried he's bound up from
that.  I went and switched to Yesterday's News but I'm sure he ate some
clumping litter.  I tried syringe feeding him and he threw it up.  I think his
white count is about where it always is.  We do bloodwork every 6 months and
she compared it.  His hematocrit was about half his normal but I think WBCs
were ok.

Amy