Hey all,

I haven't posted to the list in a long time.  We've had a pretty good run with
all our leuk positives but I have one that seems to be going downhill pretty
quickly.  We took him to the vet yesterday.  His hematocrit is lower than usual
(23%) and his Na, Ca, and Phos levels are off.  He also had a temp.  They gave
him prednisone and antibiotics and some fluids.  He won't eat and is very
lethargic.  He also hasn't used the litter box today.  I've tried tuna, baby
food, etc.  If anybody has any advice or things to try that I haven't thought
of, I'd love to hear it.

Amy