Just a quick question for future referrence, since all of my babies are eating fine at the moment. I'm considering just keeping some of the A/D on hand since my cats don't always get sick when the vet's open. How long is it generally good for? In addition to Tofu being positive, I've been cautioned to really keep a close eye on our 20-lbs- er. (He is fat, but he and his littermates all have huge frames as well, so 20lbs, while not being good, isn't quite as bad as it seems. He is losing weight slowly since I've taken most of the treats away from Mom!)

-Emily
Sent from my iPhone