Great idea to keep A/D on hand....we can buy at the emergency vet but it is
$4.00 A CAN!!!!!If you can get a prescription from your vet you can buy at
Petsmart, as long as there is a Banfield in there.  They will give you a
card and you can buy it at the regular checkout counter.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Emily Hunter <emilyofw...@aol.com> wrote:

> Just a quick question for future referrence, since all of my babies are
> eating fine at the moment. I'm considering just keeping some of the A/D on
> hand since my cats don't always get sick when the vet's open. How long is it
> generally good for? In addition to Tofu being positive, I've been cautioned
> to really keep a close eye on our 20-lbs-er. (He is fat, but he and his
> littermates all have huge frames as well, so 20lbs, while not being good,
> isn't quite as bad as it seems. He is losing weight slowly since I've taken
> most of the treats away from Mom!)
>
> -Emily
> Sent from my iPhone

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help us spay some kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/feed-hungry-animals

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".