Kelly,

Thanks for explaining, but the vet is sure taking his/her time. Hope Tiffany's
health can wait. I love special needs kitties (have 13 myself) and my vet is on
the ball within hours. For me, meds refills/prescriptions are administered
within same day as seen. The most I have ever had to wait for meds was 24
hours. I guess some are just not as fortunate. It just bleeds my heart to hear
of such things. Does she act comfortable?