From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaryChristine
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 1:31 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cleveland

GLOW for cleveland!

and my friend KatieKalico is about 12 now, and still going strong--still
positive, and the other cats in her house are still negative (they are
ALL vaccinated, including Katie)....

i'm really starting to wonder how many positives--even true positives,
not just those who test positive once on an ELISSA and are never
retested--actually get sick? it might be a very small number, but no
one's ever looked into it since FeLVs are easier to just kill.....

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine
Special-Needs Coordinator, Purebred Cat Breed Rescue
(www.purebredcats.org) Member, SCAT (Special-Cat Action Team)