Hi Gary,

This makes more sense.  I saw you said you gave a dose of 100 units and I was
thrown since my vet told me to dose at 100 units per KG.  The price is actually
pretty similar that way because you have 4 doses at $30 or 24 doses at $240.
My vet's quote was for Procrit, 24 doses (500U/dose, dosed at 100U/kg).  I will
definitely let her know about the Walmart specialty pharmacy, though, since
it's still about $40 less.  Thanks for that info.  It will be nice to not have
to start with buying 24 doses right from the start since this will be our first
time trying it.

Amy