When gray cat was first diagnosed his hct was at 9. He is currently on a very high dose of Pred & a chemo drug called Chlorambucil. We are getting ready to take him off the chemo drug & start cyclosporin & once again try to slowly reduce his pred. We did interferon & LTCI injections. He test negative now for FeLV. There is always a 3-4 week lag time before you start to see the increase in the Hematocrit with Pred. We have been going through this since Sept. 2008.

Sent from my iPhone