From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Beth
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 4:25 PM
To: FeLV Talk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Dante has passed over the Rainbow Bridge

My FeLV foster kitty Dante passed over the Rainbow Bridge today. I only had
him a few months, but loved him dearly. He preferred human company over
kitty company, but was tolerant of the other kitties. He was a beautiful
grey boy pulled from Animal Control by the rescue I work with. It will be a
long time before I stop expecting to see him in his bed.
He went downhill fast the last 2 weeks. The X-rays done yesterday indicated
he was full of tumors. Luckily he had the lady who originally pulled him
from AC to be there with him. Our group never lets animals be euthanized
without someone from the shelter being there, for which I am very grateful.
It looks like I will be getting a new FeLV kitty from a friend tonight. Not
sure I'm ready.

Beth
Dont Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org