bETH, I KNOW HOW YOU MUST FEEL, I HAE BEN THERE TOO MANY TIMES IN THE LAST FEW
YEARS.  THE ONLY CONSOLATION YOU CN HAVE IS THAT YOU GAVE THEM AS MUCH AS YOU
COULD IN THE TIME YOU HAD THEM AND THEY WERE LOVED WHICH IS MORE THAN THEY HAD
BEFORE.  GOD WILL SEND ANOTHER ONE DAY, HE ALWAYS HAS WHEN ONE OF MY BABIES
PASSES.  THEY CANNOT REPLACE THE ONE YOU LOST, BUT THEY WILL FIND THEIR OWN
PLACE IN YOUR HEART.  MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.  DORLIS