You're welcome Joslin.  I told someone recently that even with the "healthy"
cats, we have no guarantees.  As with people, their life expectancy is unknown
to us.   I have seen people drop dead of a heart attack at 35 years old and
others live to well into their 90s.

Shtinky was one of our first rescued kitties and last December, at 14 years old
and with no warning and no prior illness, he had a stroke and we had to let him
go the next day.  Another example was Domino, he was a kitten we adopted right
before we adopted Shtinky and at 3 years old he knocked over a pot of liquid
cinnamon potpourri, got it on his fur, licked it off and then had second degree
chemical burns in his mouth, throat and lungs.  He lived for another year and
then died on my birthday the next year.  So, I guess what I am saying is,
cherish the time you have together, don't worry about what will happen tomorrow
because they are in our lives for such a short time but in our hearts forever.

Edna