Hi,
I saw your post and felv.  My cat Cheshire recently passed, she developed
leukemia, she had a lump on her neck.  She was anemic and wasn't gettign enough
Oxygen in her system.   I got so many wonderful replies of condolences on here.

One of the things I wondered was whether the revolution flea product I had
applied on her 6 weeks before she passed somehow weakened her immune system or
made her sick.  I rarely applied flea product on her, since she only went out
on
the deck.  She had had revolution treatments a couple of years ago when she had
fleas but was fine then except for her asthma,  My other non-felv cat goes out.

Anyway, it was jsut one of the things I've wrestled with.