From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] how to make Whimsy an inside only?
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 8:30 AM

I'll write more later - am feeding and cleaning litter boxes right now for
cats that are strictly indoor and were either truly feral, reverted
abandoned cats at one time.  And when I say feral, you couldn't even get
near them for a long time until they trusted us.  It's easy - you are the
one that controls the door.  Most decide that it's so great inside that they
don't even want to use the outdoor enclosure! Speaking with 18 1/2 yrs of
experience - having started trapping ONLY feral cats when we started our
rescue group.  Some become the most adorable, friendly ever - some don't -
but being indoors, with a nice soft bed and regular feeding, they always
accepted our hospitality very gratefully!  Natalie