To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] how to know if your "only" needs a friend?

Hi Bonnie,

I must beg to differ that most cats prefer to be the only! I have five male cats (aged fifteen years to six months) in our small apartment and they are all best buds. They rumble and tumble and play, and curl up and sleep together when they get tired. I don't think any of them would do well as an only cat. Most of my friends and family also have multiple cats that are great friends.

It's all about the introduction - a slow, careful introduction of a new cat to the resident cats can lead to a very happy relationship.

Just my two cents.

Beverly