From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaiMaiPG
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 10:25 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] how to know if your "only" needs a friend?

Yes, Feliway is expensive but I would have done/spent anything to
comfort Kitty.  She was my father's cat before he left this world
and......well.......luckily you don't have to use a lot at a time.
You are right about the personality of the animal.  I have been
blessed.  All of the dogs and cats I have tried to mix worked out
wonderfully.  Maybe some of it is the person's expectations?????  When
I considered Bob, I asked his rescuer to send bedding and I sent
bedding back.  The cats and Bob had lots of time to adjust to odor but
I suspect they adjusted when they saw and communicated

<beve...@jerseycats.org

<emeraldkit...@yahoo.com