I have found a new treat made for dogs that the vet says is okay for cats.  It
is duck breast meat, water and glycerin.  It is like jerky, but no salt.
Canyon Creek Ranch Duck Tenders.  They can't eat the long strips, but cut up in
small pieces is great.  All I have to do is pick up the bag and everyone comes
running.