From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Emeraldkittee
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 10:48 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Whimsy - check up results

hi Natalie and everyone!

thanks for all the food suggestions!!

Good news! The Whimzer has resume eating - apparently, he was just very
angry and disturbed that we changed his routine.  Good to know for the
future. It was quite a fright though.   He started eating normally this
morning.  Now we can truly celebrate his good bloodwork.  We are so grateful
for each healthy minute this boy has. It is just about a year ago that the
clinic 'gave us the option' of euthanizing him just because of his positive
status.  I was so happy to show them all how well he was doing, and I know
that he will help the staff in encouraging others to keep their FeLV
babies.  My vet is so open minded and is delighted to see him become a
beloved indoor guy.

thanks all, Merry Christmas,
Shannon