From: James G Wilson <phaed...@charter.net>
Subject: [Felvtalk] New Forum for the group
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 5:18 PM

Hello everyone,

Hope you all are enjoying this holiday season. By request,
I've created a new web forum on the Felineleukemia.org
website to supplement this mailing list. Feel free to
browse the new forums and sign up at:
http://felineleukemia.org/forums/
Also, please feel free to send me your questions and/or
suggestions on how to improve this project as it goes
forward. Some people don't like being on mailing lists, so
this is an option for them. I'm hoping to add FeLVTalk
mails as a posted section to the forums so that nobody
misses out on anything. Here's hoping this project goes
well :)  Best wishes to all!

James G. Wilson - phaed...@charter.net
http://www.felineleukemia.org (FeLV Research & Support)
http://www.facebook.com/crambone