Thanks for the advice everyone, I'll start mixing in cooked meat with their
dried Purina/Blue Buffalo mixture.

(I tend to mix dry foods together, they like picking the flavor they want to
eat that day! I never spoil my animals!)

Now I am curious, what's wrong with tuna? (One of my cats wont eat fish
anyway, so I wouldn't feed it very often, I'd just like to know.)