From: Jannes Taylor <jannestay...@yahoo.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sun, April 17, 2011 11:15:43 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Amber's kitty palace

Hello Everyone,
Please dlick on this link to see photos of Amber's new kitty palace. <div
style="width:480px;text-align:right;"><embed width="480" height="360"
src="http://static.pbsrc.com/flash/rss_slideshow.swf";
flashvars="rssFeed=http%3A%2F%2Ffeed1113.photobucket.com%
Amber is the felv positive kitty we rescued 7 weeks ago. She was on death's
door

just absolutely starving and did not look well. She had no energy to even play.
After 7 weeks of TLC and good food it is hard for me to believe she has any
issues at all. I have three healthy cats upstairs and I am  not willing to take
the chance of exposing them to the virus even though they have been vaccinated
against felv.
I am so glad I did not have Amber euthanized! The vet was leaning in that
direction. God bless you all for all that you do for our sweet feline friends.
 Jannes