ALL vaccines are only up to 80% effective!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sharyl
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2011 3:54 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] New Info found

I don't know what to tell you.  I have always given my negative cats the
FeLV vaccine.  I mixed my positives and negatives but did not worry since
the negatives were adults and vaccinated.  I understand that no vaccine is a
100% guarantee but it is better than doing nothing.

Many adult cats have developed an natural immunity.

We each do what we think is best for our cats.
Sharyl