Place a cat tree in there or some strategically placed shelves so they can
sit up at higher levels....

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaiMaiPG
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 5:45 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Amber's Kitty Palace

That is wonderful.  I would like to find a plan so my boys can spend
time outside.  I got Dixie a 10x10x6 kennel for a screened in porch
(perfect for a dainty little girl and her Person) but two big

She looks like a very happy, lucky little girl.  Bless you.
On Apr 19, 2011, at 4:27 PM, Jannes Taylor wrote:

> Please try this link for the photos of Amber's kitty palace.

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k518/QueenJMT/?track=share_email_album_v
iew_click

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k518/QueenJMT/?showNotificationLB=1&trac