To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Amber's Kitty Palace

Samson is pretty patient with cats but Amber is a brave little thing. She has smacked him a few times just because she wanted to and one time he let her know he did not like it. Scared me and her both! I can't remember exactly what he did
it happened so fast. I do remember that I screamed and she ran. LOL
I try to spend as much time with Amber as I can. I go down in the basement first thing in the am to let her out and pet her for a while. I do the same thing in the afternoon. I work a full time job so I do the best I can. That is another
reason it is frustrating not being able to have her upstairs.
BTW, Amber only weighed 6 lbs on her first visit to the vet a week after I got her. I bet she would weigh 8 now. My two fat girls upstairs weigh 12 and 14 lbs. LOL. The vet says Amber is over a year old. Her teeth look worse than my six and seven year old cats. Lots of yellow tartar on them. One of her long teeth in the front is broken off some. She has not come in heat yet, so I still don't know if
she has been spayed or not. I've had her seven weeks now. So many things I
wonder about Amber my mystery cat.Jannes