I hope I will never hve to use it, but Missouri University just established  an
animal cancer treatment center less than 1 hour from me.  Now, if something
comes up, it is a shorter drive than going all the way to Columbia.  Nice to
have something like that so close by.

---- Christiane Biagi <ti...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> My romeo developed very labored breathing very quickly. Then fluid in lyngs
> was found n when they analyzed fluid n took xrays, they found lymphoma. Not
> to asume the same w this cat, but things went very bad w. Romeo very quickly.

Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G