The Revolution that I have is 15mg for puppies or kittens 5 lbs or less. It works quick and is effective. However, one of my cats loses his fur at the site of application so I have discontinued it. It did work well enough that he nor the house has fleas.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy McHugh" <ci...@furangels.org>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW: Pet Armor/Diatomaceous Earth

I noticed a couple people have mentioned using Revolution intended for dogs
on their cats. I thought this was extremely dangerous. I remember watching
an episode of Emergency Vets or one of those shows on Animal Planet where a
cat died because someone used a flea product intended for dogs on it. So
*please* be very, very careful when doing this and speak to your vet first
about adjusting the dosage.

Cindy & Angel Jackpot