From: Cindy McHugh <ci...@furangels.org>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 10:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW: Pet Armor/Diatomaceous Earth

I noticed a couple people have mentioned using Revolution intended for dogs on
their cats. I thought this was extremely dangerous. I remember watching an
episode of Emergency Vets or one of those shows on Animal Planet where a cat
died because someone used a flea product intended for dogs on it. So *please*
be very, very careful when doing this and speak to your vet first about
adjusting the dosage.

Cindy & Angel Jackpot