Unless I missed a post I was not complaining. Sorry if you took it that way.
I have a Masters degree in horticulture. I stated before did not start
having a problem with deer until a few years ago. Everything I plant now is
deer resistant. I am not giving up my daylily collection, because I have
over 500 varieties. I started collecting before the deer changed their
geazing pattern. I know they will eat some and I accept that.

My cats love to lay amongst the daylilies. It gives the cover from the sun.

Thanks for you offer.

Sally

This is my final post on the subject. Back to lurking folks.