From: Melinda Kerr <msk...@me.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 5:53 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] VooDoo is missing

Hello all,

It is with a very heavy heart that I am asking for some positive energy from
this group!  My son's friend left a door open last night and my little VooDoo
escaped.  He is terrified of being outdoors and all attempts to capture him
only scared him more!  We live on a military base and there are no wild animals
to worry about and the speed limit on base is extremely slow.  My greatest
concern is that around 2:00am, he tried to come home and we absolutely scared
him to death trying to get him to bring him inside.  (He hasn't been out since
he came to us as a five week old kitten)  I'm worried that he might be afraid
to come home.

It breaks my heart to think of my little "kissing bandit", hungry, scared and
alone.  He doesn't tolerate dry food well and I know some of the residents
where I suspect he is hiding puts it out for the few strays.  This is such a
heavy burden for me and I am not taking it very well.  Please just send your
positive thoughts our way.

Thanks for listening.
Melinda, Fuji and VooDoo