From: Melinda Kerr <msk...@me.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Fri, June 24, 2011 9:16:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] VooDoo is missing

Thank you for all of the wonderful suggestions.  As it is 11:00pm here in
Japan,
and I didn't get but a couple hours of sleep last night, I am going to bed.
I've left open the door that VooDoo tried to come in last night.  There is a
bowl of food and some water in the kitchen.  He can hide a lot of different
places.  Fortunately, I am able to lock off that area and keep Fuji inside.

I'll keep you posted.  I am hoping that the morning brings my kitty back to me!

Melinda, Fuji and VooDoo