I just have 25 acres nd I just walk down the grvel roa and into the woods a it.
 I have never noticed any smell coming from the area I dump it in. It is made
from ground up corn (World's Best Cat Litter) so the clumps break down in the
rain and the dung beetles, etc take care of the rest of it.  My guys love it so
I am sticking with it.  I tried the Feline Pine (pellets) and we wanted nothing
to do with it.  Same with the Sweat.  Wehad more out of the box problems than
ever.