Harley and Casey bat at the water oming down in their fountains, like they are
playing with it.  That creates a puddle around the fountain.  The rest of the
group just drinks water.  Harley also likes to play with the water whn I take a
shower.  He tries to bite it as it comes down.  Also, Casey paws at the
fountain like she was covering it, hiding it from the others.  She usually moes
the whole thing about 2".  Have to watch it when I get up in the night or I
stumble over it since it is in the bathroom.  Other one is in the kitchen.  For
a while, I thought the units were leaking until I saw her doing it.