I also got my "new" ones suddenly so I had a few hissing, slapping episodes to
begin with, but now we are settld down to just a few episodes.  Mostly it
happens when someone rounds a corner at the same time as someone else coming
from te opposite direction.  It has never gone beyond slaps and hisses.  Becuse
of the felv issus, you might have to isolate her at first, but ifyou gve her
lots of love wen you get home and don't ignore your boy, shouldn't be too bad.
Maybe a friend/neighbor could come in for a few minutes each day and love on
both of them to comfort them?