From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lorrie
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 4:33 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Intro New Cat Quick Style

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for taking your aunt's cat.  From description you gave us, it
sounds like Princess will be no problem at all to integrate into your
household.  I think she will be more comfortable confined to one room at
first, as it is overwhelming to have an entire house plus 4 other cats all
at once.

Your vet is correct...... Five cats are no more trouble than four.
I thought I had a lot when I took in my fifth cat, and now I have 15........
All rescued.  Thankfully our house is large and they also have three outdoor
enclosures they can access from the house.

Let us know what the biopsy results show.  I hope she is FelV neg.
and the biopsy is benign.

Lorrie