That would be great,thank you for the info
the vet said i had to do this and its best for my cat
but i felt extremly on edge as she is nearly due.
But the vet made me feel theres no other way

Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 09:28:49 -0400
From: at...@optonline.net
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] pleasehelp

Please DO  NOT WORRY – if she or “husband” are FIV+, the kittens will be just
fine!Your vet knows NOTHING about FIV!  It’s a lot different than FeLV!!!!I can
guarantee that they will be fine.DO NOT ABORT THIS LATE – each baby has to be
taken out and killed!I don’t have time to write now, but I can e-mail you
personally later, if that’s OK!I have had dozens of FIV mothers whose babies
were ALL fine! From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org