Go NAT!!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Natalie
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 8:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] pleasehelp

  Please DO  NOT WORRY - if she or "husband" are FIV+, the kittens will be just
fine!

  Your vet knows NOTHING about FIV!  It's a lot different than FeLV!!!!

  I can guarantee that they will be fine.

  DO NOT ABORT THIS LATE - each baby has to be taken out and killed!

  I don't have time to write now, but I can e-mail you personally later, if
that's OK!

  I have had dozens of FIV mothers whose babies were ALL fine!