I have 7 cats rangig in age from 18 months to 12 years.  All are healthy.  2,
Annie (5years) and Nitnoy (around 2 years) are positive.  They have been
together for 4 years and my vet told me that as long as I keep the negatives
vaccinated there should be no problem.  They all continue o be healthy with
sleek, shiny coats, clear eyes, noses and ears.  They are all full of energy.
In short, no problems.  If your other cats are at least 2 years and are up to
date on their shots, I don't see any problems.  Only Tiger may have one as h is
a kitten, but if you feed good quality food, give him medical care when needed
and give him lots of love, I wuld keep him .  If you have hd him for 2 days
minimum, he has already got you and yu wont be able to let him go.