Keep the negative up to date on shots and he should be fine.  My opinion.

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Travis, Dori and 6
furangels: Ruthie, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec, Salome and Sammi =^..^=
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dot winkler<mailto:venus7ora...@yahoo.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 8:02 AM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] new positive kitten/QUESTION

  But what about mixing when the healthy male cat likes to bite and plays rough
with the FELV pos cat?  They wrestle, lick, groom together and bite/nip as they
play and cuddle and sleep together.   Has anyone had mixed cats that do this
and my question is, is it safe in that situation?  It's one thing if they are
all just hanging out but if there is close contact, what is the consensus?  Is
that a safe situation for mixing the positive and negative ones?  Curious to
know.  Please respond.  Dotty  - Freehold