From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 9:11 AM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] King Pl;ease add to the CLS :(

When this handsome gray guy first came to us,he sent one of our volunteers
to the hospital after a surprise attack....he almost had to be euthanized
for his aggresion,but another one of our volunteers took him home to
acclimate him and he blossomed into a pretty sweet guy.So he had a second
chance with us and he was a great cat who loved us very much as we did
him....he lost his fight yesterday to this awful disease,he was with us at
Sids for almost 3 years. RIP Kinger Dingers....  :(

Sherry

than our own,

Unable to accept its awful gaps.

We still would have it no other way"