My Shorty started life out feral and very wild.  After 8 months of patience and
a couple of really bit bits to my shins, he became my sleep time buddy.  A real
lover.  So sorry your baby passed, but so happy he had someone who was willing
to give him a chance to learn he could trust humans, love and belovedin return.