From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Susan Ang
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 4:34 AM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Autumn the cat

My cat Autumn died last night due to complications arising from Feline
Leukemia. She was four years old. In her short life she was a joy to us, a
beautiful, highly intelligent little cat. I can't believe she's gone. I had
almost fooled myself into believing that I might get to keep her for a very
long time, but the disease won. We are grief-stricken.  I joined this list
in 2007 after searching everywhere for information and support for FELV
owners. I'm so glad it exists. I've drawn a lot of support and knowledge
over the years - even when just lurking. I just wanted to add Autumn to the
list. She was precious, loved to cuddle, watch Baby Einstein and steal
pizza. My home will be so empty without her. I love you, baby girl.
~Susan Ang