  From: Melody Estevez
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 3:37 AM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] Felv Booster

  Hello Everyone.....I'm new here and this question is about the Felv vaccine.
  My cat was tested for feline leukemia and tested negative. On October 16,
2011 she received her Felv#1 vaccine and was due for her booster (Felv#2) three
weeks later.  Due to financial circumstances I was unable to take her back. I'm
still struggling financially so I haven't made an appointment. My question is,
how effective is the felv vaccine she did receive? Also, when I take her back
will she have to be tested again?
  My cat is an indoor & outdoor cat.

  Melody